House for Sale
Invest, Occupy or Develop! So Many Options
Property ID 1965363When it comes to position and options this property ticks all the boxes. Located only a few meters from Townsville largest shopping centre - Stockland, on a large 1012m2 allotment.
This two-level home is ideal for those looking for both space and convenience, or a good rental return now and the future opportunity to development of the site into a unit complex.
- Beautiful hardwood timber floors throughout, ceilings fans and open plan dining and lounge room.
- Kitchen with abundant cabinetry and bench space, dual access from the living area and access to the rear stairs.
- Master bedroom with an additional sitting area with built in cupboards and addition to the built-in wardrobe in the main section of the room, with Dutches area
- Enter the living and lounge room via the front stairs, with wooden accents which can easily be modernized simply by painting.
- Two additional spacious bedrooms with polished floor boards, all with built-in robes, ceiling fans and an abundance of natural light.
- Bathroom with shower recess and vanity, and separate toilet room.
- Front and rear external stairs access into the living areas and kitchen, overlooking the tree lined street.
- Fully secure lockable area, features the laundry area, and is ideal for children play area or storage, including car accommodation.
Location, Location, Location
- Only 40m from Stocklands Shopping Centre, and a multitude of amenities, everything at your fingertips including, public transport, restaurants, and only minutes to James Cook University, Lavarack Barracks and Townsville General Hospital
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.