House for Sale
Secure Defence Lease to May 2024 Plus Three Year Option
Property ID 1690882Secure your future with this modern home, offering a current guaranteed weekly rent of $424pw until May 2024 with up to a further three year option available to 2027, 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension. Piece of mind property investment at its best, in Queenland's largest regional city. Located in the Stocklands Development Estate of North Shore - Burdell, offering Stocklands Shopping Centre, Grammar and Catholic Schools and an abundance of local amenities. This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia lessor and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.
Part of the DHA lease includes a refurbishment clause, at the end of the lease, the property will be handed in immaculate condition, and well presented, allowing you to rent the property out immediately or place the property on the market for sale, the choice is yours. Another great benefit of purchasing a DHA leased property.
- Defence Housing Australia pay your rent and manages your tenants
- Maintenance, general repairs and a guaranteed rental income included in management
- Ideal investment style block of 470sqm, surrounded by quality newly built homes
- Large open plan family and dining room all lead to the tiled patio
- Separate formal living room ideal for home theater or could be converted to fourth bedroom
- Bedrooms with air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and fans
- Main bedroom with large ensuite and generous walk-in robe
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances and pantry
- Fully air-conditioned throughout, ceiling fans, carpets to bedrooms and tiles to living
- Covered and tiled outdoor entertaining spaces, ideal for gatherings
- Fully fenced grassed backyard with double side gate access
- Surrounded by modern homes in the master planned Stocklands Development of North Shore
- Located within 10km of Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks.