House for Sale
Terrace Home, No Body Corporate Fees, Carefree Living
Property ID 1926304Convenience and lifestyle is apparent throughout this freehold terrace home. With the easy care of apartment living but with no body corporate fees and freehold ownership of the land. Only metres from the Riverview Tavern, Ross River, local shopping centre and public transport. This home is ideal for the executive who demands a carefree quality lifestyle, investor or those looking to accommodate students/child going to James Cook University. Adorned in quality fittings throughout, vaulted ceilings at the entrance, this terrace home offers panoramic views over the suburb and out to the surrounding mountain ranges.
- Modern terrace home with split level living zones occupying a freehold 150sqm block with no body corporate fees
- The front faade of the property has been newly repainted to stand out above the rest in striking modern tones.
- Lower level with flow-through design, fully security screened
- Incorporates the lounge & dining rooms separated by nib walls, high ceilings and polished floors.
- Walk through kitchen boasting breakfast bar, feature tiled splashback, pantry with direct access to the living/dining areas
- Downstairs houses the Laundry, additional storage & third toilet for convenience located near the kitchen
- Upstairs houses three carpeted bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony, vaulted ceilings above the stairway and built in study area at the top of the stairs
- Spacious Main bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite in neutral tones, generous balcony with views towards the surrounding hills
- Main bathroom with shower large enough for two, separate bathtub and vanity, which completes the space
- Fully fenced secure rear lane entry to double car accommodation, one fully secure with roller door with remote control access
- Second car space can be utilized as additional patio, with all outdoor areas fusing it creates additional outdoor play areas or entertaining spaces.
- Fully air-conditioned, polished floors to lower level, wooden desks, carpets to bedrooms, tiles to bathroom, security screens throughout, front and rear sitting areas
- Walk to the Riverview Tavern, Riverview market place, public transport and two minutes' drive to the Hospital and James Cook University