Tranquil Family Oasis
Property ID 1955752Designed to fully encompass the family friendly location, this residence exudes style and tranquillity, all set on a 700sqm allotment. The calming presence is achieved through beautiful proportions and a carefully designed layout which fuses the indoor and outdoor living spaces into a tropical oasis. From the moment you approach the property which has been fully painted externally, with its manicured lawns and stunning double door entrance, you will feel like you are coming home.
- Single level executive home spanning an impressive 276sqm of living spaces designed to effortlessly flow from indoors to outdoors
- Open plan living areas are separated into three zones, lounge room, dining and family room all with direct access to the kitchen.
- Chef's kitchen with new bench tops, cupboards, abundant bench space and storage, all overlooking the living spaces, gardens and patio. Ideal to watch over the children no matter where they are.
- Master bedroom is equipped with built-in robes, ensuite and large glass sliding doors which lead directly to the rear garden
- Master bathroom with shower and bath combination featuring accent tiles highlighting the coastal tones throughout the house
- Three additional carpeted bedrooms, all with built in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioned throughout
- Newly installed hall cupboards, creates convenient storage for every day items right near the front entry for easy access and use
- Sparkling ocean blue in ground pool sits adjacent a second wooden covered entertaining deck surrounded by manicured gardens.
- New internal laundry located at the rear of the garage with abundant cupboard space and external access to the cloths line.
- 6m x 6m powered double door shed with drive through access one side to the rear gardens
- Double gate access to the rear tropical low maintenance gardens with large lawned area ideal for children's play or the largest of caravans and boats.
- A short stroll to Ross River, local parks and lakes, and only minutes, drive to Townsville Hospital and James Cook University