House for Sale
Newly Refreshed as Good as New
Property ID 1988143This cute as a button cottage in the heart of Douglas, has been fully repainted internally and externally and new carpets installed, ready for you to move straight in.
Picture perfect and framed by an ornate front fence this federation style cottage would ideally suit those working at James Cook University or the Townsville General Hospital, and who value a low maintenance lifestyle with the comfort of an immaculately presented property.
Why not buy for your child going university as ownership would be nearly half the cost of boarding at University.
- Traditional federation fret work throughout enhances the warm cottage style and layout
- High ceilings in the open plan but separate living and dining areas enhances the sense of space
- Three newly carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes, ceiling fans and air-conditioned
- Bright kitchen with modern splash backs, feature display cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and full pantry overlooking living and dining areas
- Tiled living area for kitchen, bathroom, laundry and hallways for easy care,
- Spacious two-way bathroom with combined shower and bath, abundant natural light
- Internal laundry, storage throughout, rear patio overlooking fully fenced lawn area and no rear neighbours
- Single garage with roller door, can be used as a second outdoor patio area, ideal for entertaining
- Ideal for first home buyers, retirees or child going to university, low maintenance, worry free, only meters from Ross River, and a short Drive to James Cook University and Townsville Hospital.