House for Sale
No Body Corporate Fees, Freehold Terrace Home
Property ID 2011802Convenience and lifestyle is apparent throughout this freehold terrace home. With the easy care of apartment living but with no body corporate fees and freehold ownership of the land. Only meters from the Riverview Tavern, Ross River, local shopping centre and public transport, this home is ideal for the executive who demands a carefree quality lifestyle or those looking to accommodate students for easy care. Adorned in quality fittings throughout and soaring ceilings, this terrace home offers panoramic views over the suburb and out to the surrounding mountain ranges.
- Comprising of 222sqm living space this terrace home sits on a freehold 150sqm block with no body corporate fees
- Lower level with flow through design, high ceilings and immaculately presented and maintained
- Walk through kitchen boasting breakfast bar, feature tiled splashback, pantry with direct access to the living and dining areas
- Laundry and additional storage downstairs with third toilet for convenience, and internal access door from the garage
- Upstairs houses three carpeted bedrooms, two bathrooms, balcony, vaulted ceilings and built in study area at the top of the stair
- Master bedroom enormous walk in robe and ensuite in neutral tones, and generous balcony with views towards the surrounding hills
- Main bathroom with shower large enough for two, in built floor to ceiling shelving for linens
- Fully fenced secure rear lane entry to double car accommodation, one full secure with roller door
- Patio fuses with car area to create additional outdoor play areas or entertaining space, enough room for a dog
- Fully air-conditioned, tiled living spaces and kitchen, security screens throughout, front and rear sitting areas
- Walk to the Riverview Tavern, Riverview market place, public transport and two minute's drive to the Hospital and James Cook University
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.