House for Sale
Returning $365pw Secure Defence Lease to 2022 with a Three Year Option
Property ID 2010437Located in the central Suburb Kirwan, which offer family's the option of multiple schools, shopping centres, restaurant, and sporting facilities and so much more. Offering a current guaranteed weekly rent of $365.00 until 2022. Peace of mind property investment at its best, in Queensland's largest regional city.
This property is for sale on behalf of a Defence Housing Australia and has a Defence Housing Australia lease in place.
- Defence Housing Australia pays you your rent, and manages the property for you, creating a worry free, investment opportunity.
- Maintenance, regular property inspections are part of the management, whilst you are guaranteed rental income
- Two large separate living areas, fully tiled for easy care, create abundant room for families to spread out
- Bedrooms feature air conditioning, built-in wardrobes and fans and natural light
- Main bedroom is complimented by a large ensuite and walk-in robe
- Contemporary kitchen with modern appliances, large corner walk-in pantry, in with two-way access not the family/ dinning and the lounge room.
- Fully air-conditioned throughout, ceiling fans, high ceilings and abundant windows for natural light
- Covered, tiled outdoor entertaining spaces, with ceiling fan, and power points installed, ideal for gatherings
- Grassed backyard with double side gate access and shed, fully fenced, irrigated and access door into the double lock up garage
- Ideal lifestyle corner block of 781sqm, surrounded by similar quality, built homes
- Minutes to local schools and a short drive to one of Townsville Largest Shopping Centres, The Willows Shopping Centre, schools, businesses and Ross River.
- Located within 10km of Townsville Hospital, James Cook University and Lavarack Barracks
Right to Vary Available of 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension at the discretion of DHA
Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in Defence Housing Australia property.