Apartment for Sale
Immerse Yourself in Spectacular Water Views
Property ID 1982517Immerse yourself in the encompassing views of the river as it meets the Coral Sea from this superb fourth floor abode. Boasting a desirable North facing aspect, you will find yourself taking full advantage of this apartment's seamless integration of the indoor/outdoor living areas, celebrating everything in North Queensland.
With expansive living spaces featuring high ceilings, stylish finishes and thoughtful attention to detail, this apartment takes full advantage of the stunning views and its coveted waterfront position.
- Highly desired Northern aspect, overlooking the river, ocean, Magnetic Island, marina and so much more.
- Expansive full length balcony with glass balustrades for idyllic outdoor living and entertaining with uninterrupted views.
- Impressive high ceilings throughout create a beautiful sense of timeless light and space
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, integrated appliances, breakfast bar, high gloss cabinetry and feature pendant lighting.
- Open plan living and dining areas cascade effortlessly onto the balcony creating a perfect fusion of indoor and outdoor living
- Elegant high gloss tiles throughout the living areas creates easy-care luxurious living, and carpets to the bedrooms
- Floor to ceiling tiles adorn both the main bathroom, with separate shower and deep bath and stone counter tops
- Master suite boasts spectacular water views, walk through built-in robes, ensuite with double vanities and access to the balcony
- Two additional bedrooms are generously sized to accommodate king size beds with built-in robes
Flow though design allows for constant sea breezes to encapsulate the apartment, which offers an abundance of storage.
- 2 car garaging plus storage spacious storage unit, in secure underground carpark
- Ducted air-conditioning, Separate laundry, secure entry to complex via, fully equipped gymnasium and in ground resort style pool.
The Complex features, statement secure entry foyer, restaurants, bars and easy access to local amenities and waterways